All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Heath Lawson/Mike Ruefer
A farmer who uses his considerable dirt-working skills at Davenport (Iowa) Speedway, Ricky Kay is an accidental promoter who put a spotlight on the quarter-mile oval. | Inside Dirt Late Model Racing |
Jim DenHamer/Zach Yost
Tackling the World of Outlaws Case Late Model Series for the second straight season, Gordy Gundaker catches up on his progress with Derek "D-Suave" Kessinger. | Video
Clockwise from left: Todd Battin; Joey Millard; Ryan Roberts
Playing off basketball's March Madness, we consider racing's buzzer beaters, Cinderellas and more (touching on Dan Stone, a tight Dream prelim and Payton Looney). | Apple | SoundCloud | Video
Zack Kloosterman/ZSK Photography
Rouse on a roll
After a lengthy stint in pavement Late Models, Wilson, N.C., driver Michael Rouse is hitting his stride in Dirt Late Models with 15 victories over the past 12 months. | Story
Blog: Tow-rig struggles hamper racing weekend
March 23, 2023, 9:46 am
It’s a bummer waiting for spring weather worthy of racing in Tennessee. I know it’s worse in up north, but with no apologies, I left Illinois more than 20 years ago, so I&r…Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | March
- Thaw Brawl falls to unfavorable weather
- After surface switch, Rouse hits his stride
- Column: Playing in the Davenport dirt
- Late Models return to Denison, Iowa, track
- Fast Talk: Rain, victories, upsets and more
- Seven multi-race weekends on NLRA slate
- Rouse dominates $10,000 Batten Memorial
- Watkins wins third Red Rose Rumble
- Notes: Outrunning hero boosts Alberson
- Column: 'Tough as nails' and giving his all
- Hedgecock victory boosts fledgling chassis
- Top 25: Illinoisans climb with O'Neal No. 1
Thaw Brawl: Davenport (Iowa) Speedway and Sixteen Race Promotions set for $10,000- and $20,000-to-win programs March 24-25.
Florence: Kentucky oval puts $5,000 up for grabs for March 25 opening event.
ULMS: Tour gets rolling with March 24-25 events at Williams Grove and Port Royal.