All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Eldora’s bold return
Moran moves up
One lap. One beer.
Late Model ace Kyle Thomas is confident heading into April 15’s Castrol FloRacing Night in America event at Tyler County Speedway. And there’s no reason why the 34-year-old Pennsboro, W.Va., driver …Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | April 2021
- Confidence booster for Bristol runner-up
- Surgery shortens Moyer Jr.’s down time
- Jackson wins $5,000 MLRA opener at I-80
- Big E double-dips for Dreams, World 100s
- Top 25: Moran moves up after Bristol victory
- Notes: Thornton steers revived car to 4th
- Bristol victory signals another step for Moran
- Column: Pierce fills empty spot on résumé
- Notes: Louisiana driver utilizing resources
- Notes: Breakage spoils Owens’s Bristol run
- Crashes show Bristol is ‘different animal’
Castrol: FloRacing's new tour resets for April 15 Tyler County opener. | Live on FloRacing
Lucas Oil: National tour returns to action April 17-18 with $15,000- and $10,000-to-win events at Hagerstown and Port Royal.
MLRA: I-80, Stuart, Davenport and 34 (two races) host April 13-17 stretch of action.