All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Rine plugs away
BULLS GAP, Tenn. — Taking the lead from Michael Chilton of Salvisa, Ky., early in the race, Mike Marlar of Winfield, Tenn., picked up his first Spring Nationals victory of the season, winning the Scott…Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | April 2017
- Briggs wins rain-shortened ULMS feature
- Hollidge rolls to $3,000 Potomac victory
- DirtWire: Lucas Oil's Illinois dates postponed
- Elliott wins first Battle of the Bay | Photos
- Blog: Retrospective of bygone race trailers
- Column: Selinsgrove standout plugs away
- DirtWire: DIRTcar adjusts Hell Tour schedule
- Notes: Nobbe continues steady progress
- Deery: Dream lawsuit bans near resolution
- Quick Time: Bowyer tag-team success
- Izzo's breach forced penalty, DIRTcar says
Ultimate Southeast: Dublin (N.C.) Motor Speedway puts $10,000 on line April 28-29.
Spring Nat'ls: Volunteer Speedway's April 28 Scott Sexton Memorial pays $10,052-to-win.
Battle by the Bay: Miniseries kicks off with April 27-29 races at Delaware International, Potomac and Winchester Speedways.