All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Big year for Bailes
Effective immediately, Tom Deery has resigned from his position as Chief Operating Officer of the World of Outlaws and DIRTcar Racing and he is no longer with the company, the organization confirm…Full Story
- After rollover, Ivey thrashes to rebound
- Notes: Challenging start for Hiett’s title chase
- Column: Three-pronged attack for Bailes
- Quick Time: National tour switcheroos
- FUEL, I-95 Challenge blend into single tour
- Yaggy rebounds after abbreviated season
- Teen racer at Iowa's Lee County track dies
- Fast Talk: Random post-Speedweeks talk
- Column: J.D. upbeat after trying Speedweeks
- Quick Time: Volusia futility, Speedweeks stats
- Blog: Milestone victory for a modest racer
- Top 25: B-Shepp No. 1; others climb quickly
Clarksville: Feb. 28-29 Tuckassee Toilet Bowl Classic pays $3,000- and $5,000-to-win.
March Madness: Southern All Stars kick off 37th season March 1 with $12,000-to-win event at Gaffney, S.C.'s Cherokee Speedway.
World of Outlaws: Tennessee two-step March 6-7 at Duck River and Smoky Mountain.