All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Brian McLeod/Dirt Scenes
Wil Herrington's self-described dream season continues this weekend as the newly-crowned Crate Racin' USA champion enters a pair of events at Cochran (Ga.) Motor Speedway.
Clockwise from left: Chris Martin; Michael Moats; David Kranak
While evaluating success for Chris Madden (left) and Wil Herrington (lower right), our roundtable considers traditions that might need some tweaking, including four-wide parade laps (upper right).
Return to Rocket
Departing the Barry Wright house car, soon-to-be Hall of Famer Darrell Lanigan of Union, Ky., is rejoining the Rocket Chassis camp for the first time since 2013. | Inside Dirt Late Model Racing
Clockwise from right: Scott Oglesby; Michael Moats; Michael Boggs
Our crystal ball
Along with discussion about (clockwise from left) Chris Madden, Michael Page and Jimmy Owens, our weekly roundtable takes a stab at the likely champs on the national tours in 2021.
November 25, 2020, 3:32 pm
Nathan Durboraw never was a national superstar. He never won a Dirt Late Model crown jewel event. He never even traveled extensively for an extended period outside of his native Mid-Atlantic region. But…Full Story
- Fast Talk: Dirt racing's overrated traditions
- Crate title in hand, Herrington eyes Cochran
- Hall of Fame car owner Rumley passes at 84
- Eight-time Hagerstown champ dies at 63
- Madden dominates Senoia's Clanton Classic
- Herrington claims $10,000 at Deep South
- Mitchell claims Clash checkers at Lancaster
- Frame sizzles to $3,000 victory | Photos
- Pep in Moyer Jr.'s step heading to offseason
- Duo plan to reopen McKean County in 2021
- Track-by-track weekly results | November
- 2020 Late Model series/track champions