All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Driver of the Year
With his home racetrack scaling back to a special-event schedule in 2016, Rich Bell of Sheffield, Ill., set out to tackle two regional tours for the first time. Competing with the Michigan-based America…Full Story
- DirtonDirt.com's Best of '16 coverage index
- Davenport wins Oglethorpe's finale | Photos
- Blog: In retiring, Weaver paying it forward
- Best of 2016: South's state-by-state capsules
- DirtWire: Bradsher chasing WoO circuit in '17
- Best of 2016: More state-by-state capsules
- DirtWire: Key changes for two Iowa tracks
- Notes: Racer, tracks rally to help fire victims
- DirtWire: Landers eyes Speedweeks return
- Best of '16: Midwest's state-by-state capsules
- Richards tops 2016's Driver of the Year chase
- 2016 Late Model series and track champs
Modoc: Bad Boy Off Road Super Late Model Stampede pays $7,000-to-win on Dec. 3.
Oglethorpe: Dec. 2-3 Showdown in Savannah posts $10,000 for Crate Late Models.
Gateway Nationals: VP Racing-sponsored indoor event at St. Louis dome paying $20,000 to the winner Dec. 15-17. | Pay-per-view