All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Beating the clock
Regional standout Dustin Linville of Bryantsville, Ky., surprised the Dirt Late Model world Monday when he turned to Facebook to announce his retirement from the sport. After piloting a Super Late Model…Full Story
- Georgia-Florida Speedweeks index | Stats
- DirtWire: Rain claims Thursday at Volusia
- Wasted days, nights interrupt Erb's quest
- DirtWire: GRT, Culp dissolve partnership
- Column: B-Shepp finding rhythm with Rocket
- DirtWire: Yellow spoiler touts MLRA leader
- Notes: Fitz Factory Inc. producing at Volusia
- Fresh blood heightens WoO competition
- Sheppard repels Clanton at VSP | Photos
- Notes: Broken headers spoil G.R. Smith run
- Shirley wants Volusia win for injured buddy
- FAQ: Pay-per-view details from Volusia
Volusia: Busy DIRTcar Nationals at half-mile oval in Barberville, Fla., includes three DIRTcar, three WoO features. | Pay-per-view
411: Frostbuster pays $3,500-to-win for Super Late Models Feb. 25 at Seymour, Tenn., oval.
Cherokee: Southern All Stars open season March 5 with $10,000-to-win March Madness.