All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Cash flow continues
Class of 2022
Thornton hits jackpot
Reaume’s big night
PORTSMOUTH, Ohio (Oct. 16) — Ricky Thornton Jr. was almost completely certain of his tire choice. His crew chief? Well, he wasn’t quite so sure. But Anthony Burroughs was a smart enough head…Full Story
- 41st DTWC coverage index | Fast Facts
- Fast Talk: Thornton's windfall as cash flows
- Thornton wins $100,000 DTWC | Photos
- Strickler scores Friendship sweep | Photos
- Whitener wins Battle of Boothill | Photos
- Shirley nips Heckenast at Tri-City | Photos
- Norris tops Steel City Stampede | Photos
- Birky, O'Neal among '22 Hall of Famers
- Zeigler's No. 9Z honors his late brother
- Column: Emotional win for Canadian ace
- 2021 Late Model series/track champions
- Track-by-track weekly results | October
Bedford: The fourth Bedford Keystone Cup at Pennsylvania oval pays a race-record $25,000-to-win for Super Late Models on Oct. 22-23.
Whynot: The 27th annual Coors Light Fall Classic pays $15,000-to-win on Oct. 22-23.
All-Tech: The 26th Powell Memorial pays $26,000-to-win on Oct. 22-23. | FloRacing