BULLS GAP, Tenn. (July 19) — Updates from Monday's second round of the Schaeffer’s Southern Nationals Series at Volunteer Speedway, which hosts a 40-lap, $4,053-to-win event (results unofficial):
Time trial order
Driver (car no.), hometown
Garrett Smith (10), Eatonton, Ga.
Kaede Loudy (126), Rogersville, Tenn.
Michael Brown (24), Pageland, S.C.
Troy Eads (52), Tazewell, Tenn.
Ahnna Parkhurst (23), Evans, Ga.
Donald McIntosh (7m), Dawsonville, Ga.
Jordy Nipper (1N), Gray, Ga.
Jensen Ford (83), Elizabethtown, N.C.
John Llewellyn (90), Knoxville, Tenn.
Dusty Carver (9), Englewood, Tenn.
Vic Hill (1), Mosheim, Tenn.
Cody Overton (2), Evans, Ga.
Clint Hodges (83H), Boone, N.C.
Andy Standridge (156), Tellico Plains, Tenn.
Richie Edwards (4B), Grayson, Ky.
Dale McDowell (17m), Chickamauga, Ga.
Stacy Boles (11B), Clinton, Tenn.
Michael Chilton (97), Salvisa, Ky.
Ryan King (1G), Seymour, Tenn.
Kenny Collins (1c), Colbert, Ga.
Benjamin Cranford (93), Thomson, Ga.
Ross Bailes (79), Clover, S.C.
Chuck Southard (108), Franklin, N.C.
Kyle Strickler (8), Mooresville, N.C.
Dakotah Knuckles (21k), Ewing, Va.
Jeff Neubert (86), Knoxville, Tenn.
4 p.m. - Pit gates open
5 p.m. - Grandstands open
6:30 p.m. - Drivers’ meeting
7 p.m. - Hot laps/time trials
- Sports hot laps
- Super Late Model hot laps
- Street stock hot lap/qualifying
- Classic hot lap/qualifying
- Front-wheel drive hot lap/qualifying
- Super Late Model time trials (2 laps)
- Sportsman time trials (2 laps)
- Super Late Model dash (6 laps)
- Super Late Model consolations (10 laps)
- Sportsman feature (20 laps)
- Street stock feature (20 laps)
- Super Late Model feature (40 laps)
- Classic feature (20 laps)
- Front-wheel drive feature (20 laps)
Correction: Fixes Michael Brown's first name in time trial order.