All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Mod ace's return
A solid start
Kyle Strickler had aspirations of driving a Dirt Late Model regularly ever since early 2006 when he relocated to the Charlotte, N.C., area from his home in Sinking Spring, Pa., after six years of racing…Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | April 2019
- VMS among Easter weekend cancelations
- Covert captures 'Coot' Williams Memorial
- Blair adds another Battle of Bay victory
- Longhorn house car gets boost at VMS
- Notes: Kramer returns, eyes Twin Cities title
- Blog: Midweek short track racing adventures
- I-70 facility one step closer to reopening
- Quick Time: Hunting Easter weekend wins
- Fast Talk: Around the track ahead of Easter
- Steady Knaub turns heads at Hagerstown
- West Virginia upstart impressive at Atomic
Comp Cams: Saturday's series stop at Legit Speedway Park in West Plains, Mo., offers $3,000 top prize.
MLRA: April 20's $10,555-to-win Slocum Memorial at 34 Raceway caps Iowa trip.
Spring Nationals: Georgia's Toccoa Raceway hosts $10,000-to-win event April 20.