All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Brandon Meyer/B. Meyer Images
$3,000 to Linville
Home-state driver Dustin Linville and his supports enjoy victory lane May 18 at 201 Speedway in Sitka, Ky., after his $3,000 victory in the Walter "Peg" Combs Memorial.
First win of 2013
Driving Laddie Fulcher's No. 29, Clint Smith of Senoia, Ga., raced to his first victory of 2013 on May 18 at Dixie Speedway in Woodstock, Ga. Find more weekly action. | Weekly results
Sheppard rolls on
While 19-year-old son Brandon carves out a successful career, father Steve Sheppard Jr. has shown he's still plenty fast himself with three 2013 victories in his first four starts.
Thomas Hendrickson/Michael Moats
Special night at TST
Super Late Model rookie Bret Holmes jump-started his season Talladega Short Track by lowering the track record and earning his first feature victory in the division.
May 23, 2013, 10:04 am
There are no signs of a sophomore slump for Jason Russell. The 33-year-old racer from Henley, Mo., has followed his stellar rookie Late Model season that earned him the United Late Model Association&rsquo…Full Story
- Linville claims 201's Combs Memorial
- Notes: Son's fast, but Sheppard still rolling
- Skylar Marlar wins at Lake Cumberland
- Skinner wins $2,000 at Tennessee National
- Borrowed car lifts Beuseling at Quad City
- Notes: Pennsylvanian eyes best season
- Notes: Alabama Crate driver gets hot start
- Notes: Hines still grounded despite hot start
- Notes: WISSOTA veteran eyes 40th season
- Notes: Nebraska driver taking a big step
- Complete weekly results | May 2013