All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
New owners at Boyd's
Nearly every Friday evening, Colby Kilgore makes the five-hour drive from the Marine Corps Recruit Depot at Parris Island in South Carolina back to his hometown of Chatsworth, Ga. He spends most of Saturda…Full Story
- 2013 Late Model series and track champs
- Faltering foe lifts Jones at South Buxton
- Notes: Hardesty hits stride in third season
- Knight earns $3,000 in Little Valley finale
- Notes: Illinois youngster finds comfort zone
- Notes: Spence nabs sixth Winchester victory
- Burns earns $3,000 at Fort Payne | Photos
- Notes: Bedford veteran doesn't let off the gas
- Henry's last-lap pass denies Attica champ
- Hardesty earns career-high $4,000 | Photos
- Complete weekly results | October 2013
Spring Nationals: Old Man's Garage-sponsored tour founded by Ray Cook kicks off March 14-15 at Volunteer in Bulls Gap, Tenn.
Pelican 100: ArkLaTex Speedway in Vivian, La., puts $10,000 on the line March 14-15.
Spring 50: Florence Speedway in Union, Ky., opens with $5,000-to-win special March 15.