All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Head of the class
Adding up victories
Four straight wins
Huey Wilcoxon, the well-known figure behind the MasterSbilt by Huey cars popular at Mid-Atlantic dirt tracks, died late Friday night after apparently suffering a heart attack while driving home al…Full Story
- DirtWire: Elite 8 minitour launches May 3
- DirtWire: Dunn Memorial pushed to Aug. 10
- DirtWire: Indiana driver, team owner dies
- Notes: Young Pennsylvanian off to hot start
- Shirley captures Bohlander Tribute | Photos
- Notes: Virginian grabs emotional victory
- DirtWire: Duck River adds Crate division
- DirtWire: Floodwaters dampen Jackson oval
- DirtWire: EAMS resurfacing put on hold
- DirtWire: MLRA offers special provisionals
- Track-by-track weekly results | April 2014
Illini 100: WoO competitors chase $20,000 payday April 25-26 at Farmer City.
Lucas Oil: National tour goes back into action with April 25-26 events at Hagerstown (Md.) Speedway and Pennsylvania's Roaring Knob.
Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway: Calvert City oval hosts first biggie in five years April 26.