All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Clanton is No. 1
Josh Richards will never forget the day late last summer when he received the most uplifting news of his life. After being unable to drive a race car all year while undergoing tests to determine the rea…Full Story
- DirtWire: Scaled back Bama Bash reset
- Quick Time: Speedweeks by numbers
- DirtWire: Caney, Kan., track boosts purses
- Notes: Ex-WoO driver refocuses schedule
- DirtWire: Bonus spices SUPR's opener
- Fast Talk: Clanton tops Speedweeks wrapup
- DirtWire: Slocum 50 seeks sponsorship
- DirtWire: RUSH plans $6,000-to-win event
- Blog: The best of Volusia (Clanton tops list)
- DirtWire: Former Sugar Creek owner dies
- Top 25: Clanton earns No. 1 spot in rankings
- DirtWire: Davenport anchors Corn Belt slate
Pelican 100: ArkLaTex Speedway's weather-postponed unsanctioned event pays $10,000-to-win March 6-7 at the Vivian, La., oval.
Bama Bash: Southern All Stars chase $6,000-to-win event March 7-8 at East Alabama.
Volunteer: Homecoming at the Gap pays $7,500-to-win on March 7 in Bulls Gap, Tenn.