All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Friday's live updates
Lucas Oil champ
Carrier moving up
Hughes nabs title
As afternoon turned to evening Sunday at Portsmouth (Ohio) Raceway Park and Barry Wright, the legendary chassis builder from Cowpens, S.C., who took his house car program to NASCAR star Clint Bowyer’s…Full Story
- 34th DTWC coverage index | Fast Facts
- DirtWire: WoO to visit Ponderosa in '15
- Quick Time: Pennsboro's DTWC legacy fades
- DirtWire: Briggs plans to debut Longhorn
- Hughes greets Lucas rookie title with relief
- DirtWire: Charlotte dirt oval resurfaced
- Title-winning Bailes meets goals with 22 wins
- Surviving late scare, O'Neal claims crown
- Top 25: Carrier up seven spots in rankings
- Arp, Droste among 2015 Hall of Fame class
- 2014 Late Model series and track champs
- Track-by-track weekly results | Oct. 2014
Blue-Gray 100: Cherokee's Oct. 24-25 doubleheader on Southern Nationals Bonus Series pays $7,000- and $10,000-to-win.
Whynot: $15,000 on line Oct. 24-25 for Mississippi oval's Coors Light Fall Classic.
Florence: Kentucky racetrack's Fall 50 pays $5,000-to-win for Oct. 25 season finale.