All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Friday's live updates
Bound for Michigan
Surviving the Gap
Kerry King Sr. wasn’t racing at full speed — wasn’t even close to it, actually — when he slapped the outside wall in turn two on lap 18 of the Aug. 14 World of Outlaws Late Model Series Fulton B…Full Story
- Briggs struggles through rookie campaign
- DirtWire: Feisty drivers lead to AMP closure
- McDowell survives for Scorcher win | Photos
- DirtWire: Best Appearing Car pays $1,000
- Quick Time: Week's stats, quirks and more
- Notes: W.Va. Crate racer hitting his stride
- Steep learning curve for WoO's Junghans
- DirtWire: Dog Hollow posts $6,000 finale
- Heckenast tries to clinch WoO rookie title
- Column: Delaware dirt track date is special
- DirtWire: Tucson sets 2015 Winter Extreme
- DirtWire: Quincy adding Findling to Hall
- Track-by-track weekly results | August 2014
Michigan: World of Outlaws invade Wolverine State Aug. 22-23 with races at I-96 Speedway in Lake Odessa and Merritt Speedway.
Lucas Oil: Volunteer (Aug. 21), Lawrenceburg (Aug. 23) take center stage on national tour.
MSCCS: $3,000-to-win Aug. 22-23 races set for North Alabama, Columbus Speedways.