All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Back on Tuesday!
Less is more
RICHMOND, Ky. (May 20) — Tyler Carpenter of Parkersburg, W.Va., made his first-ever visit to Richmond Raceway on a whim. Friends encouraged him to make the four-hour drive to the central Kentucky oval…Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | May 2017
- DirtWire: Eldora adds intrusion plate options
- Fast Talk: Carpenter wins? No big surprise
- DirtWire: Kansas mod ace takes Gressel ride
- Carpenter gets Richmond's $10,000 | Photos
- Stovall tops MARS foes in Longdale | Photos
- DirtWire: Deep Fried 75 set for Sept. 29-30
- Column: Less is more of Comp Cams champ
- Patience propels Skinner to SAS success
- DirtWire: Sponsors lift UMP tour payouts
- Notes: Bowman enjoys Super breakthrough
- Quick Time: Home-state Lucas Oil victories
Show-Me 100: Lucas Oil Speedway's three-day Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series event May 25-27 concludes with $30,000-to-win feature.
World of Outlaws: National tour set for Atomic, Wayne County and Tyler County May 26-28.
Spring Nationals: Dixie-Rome doubleheader set for Ray Cook's tour May 27-28.