All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Deep Fried dominance
ROSSBURG, Ohio (Oct. 13) — Devin Gilpin of Columbus, Ind., remembers attending the World 100 as a kid, hoping that one day he too would have the chance to be part of Eldora Speedway’s most prestigio…Full Story
- LIVE PAY-PER-VIEW VIDEO ARCHIVES
- Coverage index for World 100 | Fast Facts
- Notes: World 100 feature rookies fare well
- Fast Talk: Reviewing T-Mac's World win
- DirtWire: Chamberlain OK after rollover
- Go-for-broke Overton fizzles at Eldora
- Economic decision pays off for Moyer Jr.
- McCreadie wins 48th World 100 | Photos
- Moyer Jr. captures Deep Fried 75 | Photos
- Column: Pierce cements Rally Master rep
- 2018 Late Model series/track champions
- Track-by-track weekly results | October
Dirt Track World Championship: Carl Short's $100,000-to-win event at Portsmouth Raceway Park Oct. 19-20 caps Lucas Oil season.
Showdown on the Coast: $10,000 on line Oct. 20 at Georgia's Golden Isles Speedway.
Spooky 50: Louisiana tour chases $9,000 winner's purse at Chatham Speedway.