All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Tim Fuller of Watertown, N.Y., confirmed Thursday that his stint driving for Kennedy Motorsports has ended and he will enter his own car in the Nov. 6-8 World of Outlaws World Finals …Full Story
- FAQ: National 100 pay-per-view information
- DirtWire: Overton rideless after leaving Baird
- Up-and-coming Latham continues improving
- Blog: New York's Barton ready to spectate
- DirtWire: Vote for Charlotte's #DoDSuperstar
- Notes: Keith Jackson's hits just keep coming
- Blog: A 'non-racing' tour through Tennessee
- DirtWire: Fastrak, Ultimate meetings set
- Quick Time: Eckert returns to fertile EAMS
- Column: Realistic Briggs aims for best shot
- DirtWire: Dog Hollow sets Crate meeting
- 2014 Late Model series and track champs
National 100: 40th event pays $20,000-to-win for Super Late Models among four Late Model divisions at East Alabama on Oct. 31-Nov. 2.
UDLMCS: Bubba Raceway Park in Ocala, Fla., hosts $3,000-to-win event Nov. 1.
World Finals: Double features, World of Outlaws finale set for Nov. 6-8 in Charlotte.