All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Chat with Chub
Obviously, there’s something about driving a Dirt Late Model constructed by legendary chassis builder C.J. Rayburn that produces a special magic for Rusty Schlenk. Back in a Rayburn machine th…Full Story
- Coverage index for 37th DTWC | Fast Facts
- Flintstone F1yer throwback honors Duvall
- DirtWire: Florida's Ivedent Lloyd Sr. dies
- Mansfield biggie 'for the racers, by the fans'
- DirtWire: Lucas releases 58-race '18 slate
- Richest victory a special moment for Dohm
- Top 25: Zack Dohm joins rankings at No. 25
- Fast Talk: Dohm praise and DTWC preview
- Quick Time: Scenarios for Lucas Oil title
- Blog: Race car bodies edge toward wedge
- Column: T-Mac's title chase? No pressure
- Track-by-track weekly results | October
Lucas Oil: Carl Short's $100,000-to-win Dirt Track World Championship will decide Lucas Oil champion Oct. 20-21 at Portsmouth.
Fayetteville: The Cash Money 100 pays $10,000-to-win for the Oct. 20-21 event.
Cochran: Georgia oval offers Limited ($4,000) and Crate ($3,000) specials Oct. 21.