All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
MasterSbilt scales back
O'Neal up to No. 4
Rick Eckert already had plans to soon begin driving a Rocket Chassis car of his own. Now he’s going to drive the Rocket machine instead. In a sudden turn of events that shocked even E…Full Story
- Sidelined Richards producing special cars
- DirtWire: MasterSbilt, Cook off Lucas tour
- Top 25: O'Neal up to No. 4 after Mag win
- DirtWire: Deer Creek event postponed
- Fast Talk: Young Pierce aims for big season
- DirtWire: Moyer crewman breaks wrist
- O'Neal grabs NDRL win at The Mag | Photos
- Whitwell grabs third Tucson victory | Photos
- DirtWire: Mid-Atlantic MasterSbilt dealer dies
- Unzicker earns $2,000 at Quincy | Photos
- Red-hot Pierce wins Slocum 50 | Photos
- Lanigan repels Owens at Florence | Photos
- Track-by-track weekly results | April 2014
Illini 100: WoO competitors chase $20,000 payday April 25-26 at Farmer City.
Lucas Oil: National tour goes back into action with April 25-26 events at Hagerstown (Md.) Speedway and Pennsylvania's Roaring Knob.
Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway: Calvert City oval hosts first biggie in five years April 26.