All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Marlar up to fifth
LOCUST GROVE, Ark. (Aug. 20) — As a former Comp Cams Topless 100 and Bad Boy 98 winner, Tim McCreadie of Watertown, N.Y., is no stranger to Batesville Motor Speedway. Day racing at the 3/8-mile oval, …Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | August 2017
- Top 25: Marlar joins top five in rankings
- DirtWire: Iowans near purchase of Quincy
- Topless 100 outing satisfies relaxed Landers
- Fast Talk: Never count out Bloomquist
- Notes: Delaware driver's struggles continue
- Eyeing third title, injury hampers Sullivan
- Bloomquist survives for fifth Topless 100
- Perfect in Pennsy: B-Shepp tops Eriez WoO
- Marlar races to $5,300 victory at Rome
- DirtWire: Ponderosa suspending operations
- Bailes debut helps team find Wright track
World of Outlaws: Keyser's Great Lakes Shootout pays $7,000- and $15,000-to-win Aug. 26-27 at Michigan's Merritt Speedway.
Lucas Oil: Lawrenceburg (Ind.) Speedway's Whiskey City 60 pays $12,000-to-win Aug. 26.
MARS West: Two $5,000-to-win races set for Aug. 25-26 at Tri-City and I-55 near St. Louis.