All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Big plans for '14
Smoky Mountain opens
Warrior taps pair
Calming the madness
Four years ago Smoky Mountain Speedway in Maryville, Tenn., was on life support, its owner struggling to survive. A mere three years ago the 4/10-mile oval’s brand-new ownership group abruptly ceased wee…Full Story
- Track co-owner's racing investments pile up
- Baker adjusts to changes, challenges in '14
- Litton faces challenges from Hebert, Bagley
- Davenport wins March Madness | Photos
- Madden tops Davenport at EAMS | Photos
- Wilson grabs $3,000 victory at WinterFest
- Lloyd, partner enjoy Speedweeks success
- Lanigan wins again at Lake City | Photos
- Whitener wins Waycross opener | Photos
- Thomas nips Cooley on final lap at Ice Bowl
- Best of 2013: Southern state-by-state recap
Smoky Mountain: NDRL makes first trip to Maryville, Tenn., oval for two-race Tennessee Tipoff Classic on March 7-8.
Clarksville: Tuckassee Toilet Bowl Classic set for March 7-8 as MARS tour opens season.
SUPR: Dirt Track at Texas Motor Speedway hosts $3,500-to-win tour opener March 8.