All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
$10,000 to Hess
Dave Hess Jr. shows off his winner's check Friday night at NAPA Wayne County Speedway in Orrville, Ohio, after his first World of Outlaws victory.
Show-Me 100 prelims
Eric Turner leads the field in Friday's Manufacturers' Dash at Lucas Oil Speedway, one of the prelims to Saturday's $30,000-to-win Show-Me 100.
Domination by Owens
Jimmy Owens takes the checkers Thursday at Lucas Oil Speedway for a $5,000 MLRA victory, his fifth in six starts at the Wheatland, Mo., oval.
WoO comes calling
With the World of Outlaws headed for Ohio's NAPA Wayne County Speedway, red-hot Doug Drown of Wooster, Ohio, and Weekley Racing hope to provide a challenge.
World of Outlaws
May 21, 2013, 3:25 pm
Becoming the first organization vowing to honor tire-cheating suspensions of other series and tracks, the first-year National Dirt Racing League stepped up its fight against chemically-altered rubber with …Full Story
- Notes: Arthur takes wild ride at Wayne Co.
- Hess grabs first WoO victory | Photos
- Notes: Rough track boost for Blankenship
- Casebolt heads for Tyler County on a roll
- Fast facts: Tyler County's WoO Jackpot 100
- Lucas Oil Series releases 2013 TV slate
- Red-hot Drown faces WoO challenge
- Quick Time: Racing with a pseudonym
- Fast facts: 21st annual Show-Me 100
- Top 25: Blankenship moves up to No. 11
- Penalties heighten tire-cheating concerns