All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Thomas wins $20,000
Cook wins $10,000
Kennedy's newest pilot
Lunger wins finale
OCALA, Fla. (Nov. 23) — Driving a car he named “Johnny Cash,” Ray Cook of Brasstown, N.C. started 19th and rallied Saturday to capture the ninth annual Chevrolet Performance World Championship, the f…Full Story
- Thomas wins Swainsboro's $20,000 | Photos
- Title in hand, R.J. eyes $10,000 at Ocala
- Lunger captures Steel City Stampede
- Caswell wins Black Rock's Hoag Nat'l Open
- Earl grabs first victory on Go Nuclear tour
- Umberger rules Modoc special | Photos
- Pegher's win rekindles RUSH points battle
- Weber wins at Tri-City; Heck secures title
- Montgomery completes Pittsburgher sweep
- Page wins $5,000 at North Georgia | Photos
- Complete weekly results | October 2013
Ice Bowl: Talladega Short Track's popular offseason special kicks off 2014 with action for three Late Model divisions Jan. 3-5.
Arizona: Tucson's Winter Extreme features six NDRL events between Jan. 11-19.
Georgia-Florida Speedweeks: February action features 21 events among six tracks.