All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Lewis looks back
Bagley joins poll
Awe, if not shock
JUNCTION CITY, Ky. (Oct. 10) — The 25th annual Fall Classic weekend marked Chris Madden’s debut at Ponderosa Speedway, the 3/8-mile central Kentucky oval just a few miles outside of Danville. But he…Full Story
- Fast Facts: 35th annual Optima DTWC
- Column: Lewis reminisces on Moyer's career
- Top 25: Bagley joins rankings at No. 24
- Notes: Bowyer drivers turning the corner
- Ohio rookie rebounds in Magnolia debut
- Fast Talk: Evaluating Bagley, Madden wins
- Madden wins Ponderosa's $25,000 | Photos
- Bagley harvests $20,000 at Mag | Photos
- Satterlee captures Winchester 200 | Photos
- Shaw captures Viking Fall Classic | Photos
- Column: ULMS founder's high hopes for tour
- 2015 Late Model series and track champs
Lucas Oil: Optima Batteries Dirt Track World Championship presented by NAPA pays $100,000-to-win Oct. 15-17 at Portsmouth.
Duck River: Tennessee oval hosts Deep Fried 75 paying $12,000-to-win on Oct. 16-17.
Monster Dirt Madness: N.C.'s Clary's Speedway pays $20,000-to-win Oct. 16-17.