All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Jackson 100 preview
On the move
Lanigan sets standard
Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series points leader Jimmy Owens enjoyed a weekend off the track for the first time in months, but the Newport, Tenn., driver still commands the No. 1 spot in …Full Story
- Top 25: Satterlee, Moyer Jr. improve in poll
- Fast Talk: Judging Lanigan's 16-win season
- Berlin gives Lanigan WoO record | Photos
- DirtWire: Smith grand marshal at Carolina
- Callahan repeats in Yankee Dirt Classic
- Satterlee sweeps Pittsburgher weekend
- DirtWire: Interview, forum set at Knoxville
- Babb outduels Gustin at I-55 | Photos
- DirtWire: Atomic postpones Crace Memorial
- DirtWire: Bandits joins Sunoco Fall Classic
- Kay repeats with IMCA-record 24 wins
- DirtWire: Holley clinches NeSmith title
- Track-by-track weekly results | Sept. 2014
Jackson 100: Lucas Oil event puts $20,000 on the line Sept. 19-20 in Brownstown, Ind.
Winchester 200: Virginia track's classic Super Late Model weekend includes $2,500-to-win Sept. 19, $6,000-to-win on Sept. 20.
Smoky Mountain: Southern All Stars end long break with $5,000-to-win in Maryville, Tenn.