All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
$10,001 to Marlar
LAKE ODESSA, Mich. (Aug. 22) — Pulling off a home-state upset, polesitter Curtis Roberts of Coleman, Mich., led the final eight laps, withstanding a late charge from series points leader Darrell Lanigan…Full Story
- Marlar nabs $10,001 at Ponderosa | Photos
- Feger threepeats at USA World 50 | Photos
- Chad Simpson cruises at Ohskosh | Photos
- McCool dominates North Alabama | Photos
- Briggs struggles through rookie campaign
- DirtWire: Feisty drivers lead to AMP closure
- King won't let broken thumb slow team
- McDowell survives for Scorcher win | Photos
- DirtWire: Best Appearing Car pays $1,000
- Quick Time: Week's stats, quirks and more
- Notes: W.Va. Crate racer hitting his stride
- Track-by-track weekly results | August 2014
Michigan: World of Outlaws invade Wolverine State Aug. 22-23 with races at I-96 Speedway in Lake Odessa and Merritt Speedway.
Lucas Oil: Volunteer (Aug. 21), Lawrenceburg (Aug. 23) take center stage on national tour.
MSCCS: $3,000-to-win Aug. 22-23 races set for North Alabama, Columbus Speedways.