All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Domination at TST
$5,000 to Roberts
PORTSMOUTH, Ohio (Oct. 19) — Scott Bloomquist of Mooresburg, Tenn., continued his torrid fall, winning Sunday's 34th annual Optima Batteries Dirt Track World Championship at Portsmouth Raceway Park.…Full Story
- 34th DTWC coverage index | Fast Facts
- DirtWire: DTWC winner gets $100,000 in '15
- Hickman rules Talladega for $4,000 | Photos
- Roberts wins $5,000 Clash finale | Photos
- Fitzgerald nabs UDLMCS win at Hendry Co.
- Schirmer wins Delaware State Championship
- Notes: Richards getting back in groove
- Arp, Droste among 2015 Hall of Fame class
- Carrier, Moyer draw front row for DTWC
- Boggs sees DTWC hopes take hit in heat
- Owens, crew thrash to end season strong
- Track-by-track weekly results | Oct. 2014
DTWC: Carl Short-promoted event Oct. 16-18 Portsmouth (Ohio) Raceway Park pays $50,000-to-win, decides Lucas Oil Series title.
Delaware: State Championship pays at least $5,000-to-win on Oct. 17-18 at DIS.
King of the Carolinas: Gastonia, N.C., oval settles Carolina Clash title on Oct. 18.