All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Driver of the Year
Bell peals out
Randy Weaver didn’t have to retire from driving a Dirt Late Model last month. At 47, and not long removed from a 2015 season that was arguably the best of his career, he knew he could st…Full Story
- DirtonDirt.com's Best of '16 coverage index
- Davenport captures Showdown in Savannah
- Best of 2016: South's state-by-state capsules
- DirtWire: Bradsher chasing WoO circuit in '17
- Forced to travel, Bell finds touring success
- DirtWire: Key changes for two Iowa tracks
- Best of 2016: More state-by-state capsules
- Notes: Racer, tracks rally to help fire victims
- DirtWire: Landers eyes Speedweeks return
- Best of '16: Midwest's state-by-state capsules
- Richards tops 2016's Driver of the Year chase
- Hall of Fame building will be 'true museum'
- 2016 Late Model series and track champs
Modoc: Bad Boy Off Road Super Late Model Stampede pays $7,000-to-win on Dec. 3.
Oglethorpe: Dec. 2-3 Showdown in Savannah posts $10,000 for Crate Late Models.
Gateway Nationals: VP Racing-sponsored indoor event at St. Louis dome paying $20,000 to the winner Dec. 15-17. | Pay-per-view