All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Five in a row!
King of Mississippi
Huey Wilcoxon, the well-known figure behind the MasterSbilt by Huey cars popular at Mid-Atlantic dirt tracks, died late Friday night after apparently suffering a heart attack while driving home al…Full Story
- O'Neal get NDRL win at The Mag | Photos
- Red-hot Pierce wins Slocum 50 | Photos
- Lanigan repels Owens at Florence | Photos
- DirtWire: Davenport, Madden penalized
- Wall gets $7,500 NDRL win at Mag | Photos
- Feger tops Birky, Mars at Davenport | Photos
- Hollidge continues tear at Potomac | Photos
- Marlar first two-timer on Spring Nats | Photos
- Drown dominates Attica for ALMS victory
- Boggs wins $5,000 at Willard's Cabin Fever
- DirtWire: Eckert climbs into Rocket ride
- Track-by-track weekly results | April 2014
Slocum 50: Iowa's 34 Raceway upgrades big event paying $10,555-to-win April 19.
NDRL: Two big shows at Magnolia Motor Speedway in Columbus, Miss., April 18-19.
Spring Nationals: Kentucky Triple Crown on April 17-19 brings Old Man's Garage tour to 201, Ponderosa and Florence speedways.