All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Rick Schwallie/Heath Lawson
Late Model racers recall the enthusiasm, fire and dedication of late team owner and sponsor Arnie Ranta of Stillwater, Minn., who gave his all to the sport. | Inside Dirt Late Model Racing |
Zack Kloosterman/ZSK Photography
After a chance meeting with former Missouri racer and team owner Randy Reynolds, Caleb Gay (pictured) of Dublin, Ga., has moved up to the Super Late Model division in 2023. | Story
Clarksville (Tenn.) Speedway Tuckassee Toilet Bowl Classic winners Brian Shirley (3s) and Dennis Erb Jr. (28) climbed five spots apiece in DirtonDirt.com's power rankings. | Story
Fast Talk: Rain, victory totals, upsets and more
March 20, 2023, 10:17 am
With wet, cold weather spoiling national touring action and limiting mid-March racing altogether, our roundtable gathers to discuss all the latest in the weekly feature presented by …Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | March
- XR shifts Spring Thaw date, adjusts slate
- Seven multi-race weekends on NLRA slate
- Rouse dominates $10,000 Batten Memorial
- Watkins wins third Red Rose Rumble
- Freeman returns to family-operated team
- Notes: Outrunning hero boosts Alberson
- Column: 'Tough as nails' and giving his all
- SAS suspends Southern combatants
- Top 25: Illinoisans climb with O'Neal No. 1
- Hedgecock victory boosts fledgling chassis
- Fast Talk: National tours back in action
- Blog: Tickets don't guarantee an ideal show
Thaw Brawl: Davenport (Iowa) Speedway and Sixteen Race Promotions set for $10,000- and $20,000-to-win programs March 24-25.
Red Clay: 602 Crates chase $12,900 purse March 24-25 at North Georgia Speedway.
ULMS: Tour gets rolling with March 24-25 events at Williams Grove and Port Royal.