All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
The Dome awaits
Durham's new gig
$22,000 for Team 22
Jason Durham isn’t leaving his position as Jonathan Davenport’s crew chief at Double L Motorsports because of any rift with the superstar driver from Blairsville, Ga., or team owner Lance Landers of…Full Story
- 2022 Late Model series/track champions
- WoO's Bachman will direct midget tour
- Clash sets 18 races among 11 tracks
- Fast Talk: Look ahead to Gateway action
- Blog: Of dinner menus and long seasons
- Hedgecock bags second Leftover win at 411
- Hometowner thunders to first SAS win
- Notes: Johnson, Stokes meet in victory lane
- XRSS unveils 16-event 2023 schedule
- Column: Double L crew chief's new path
- Sargent's group sells Macon oval to Kearns
- Chilly but productive trip for car builder
Gateway: Record entries set for Dec. 1-3's Gateway Dirt Nationals inside The Dome at America's Center in St. Louis, Mo. | FloRacing
All-Tech: XRSS finale pays $20,000- and $40,000-to-win Dec. 2-3 in Ellisville, Fla.
Swainsboro: $3,000- and $7,500-to-win Crate features on tap Dec. 2-3 at Georgia oval.