All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
A lucrative weekend
A piece of history
On the upswing
J.D. and team
KNOXVILLE, Iowa (Sept. 18) — If anyone is “due” to win the Lucas Oil Late Model Knoxville Nationals presented by Brandt, it’s Mark Richards and his Rocket Chassis house car team. Another…Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | September
- Notes: Madden finds trouble in Texas
- Fast Talk: Wrapping up a lucrative weekend
- Sweep denied, Erb's valiant rally falls shy
- Moyer falls shy of last hurrah in Texas
- Marlar grabs third Knoxville win | Photos
- Overton grabs $50,000 at Texas | Photos
- Marcoullier collects $10,000 at TCMS
- Notes: Erb eyes historic Knoxville sweep
- ‘Family,’ hood swap salvage B-Shepp’s heat
- Column: Relaxed J.D. savors Big E success
- Notes: Pennsy racer Weyandt on upswing
- Blog: It's tough getting enough seat time
Brownstown: Lucas Oil's expanded Jackson 100 weekend includes Sept. 23-25 action with $45,000 in winning purses on the line.
Thunder Mountain: Back-to-back $10,000 ULMS events Sept. 24-25 in Knox Dale, Pa.
Super Bee: Crate Late Model biggie pays $50,000-to-win Sept. 23-25 in Chatham, La.