All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
A piece of history
Mike Marlar is far from laying claim to the title “Mr. Knoxville.” There’s a couple sprint car superstars — Steve Kinser and Donny Schatz — who have that moniker locked up. But when it…Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | September
- Notes: Montanan gets stiff test in long trips
- Knoxville first loser familiar with role
- Top 25: Marlar, Erb move up after Knoxville
- Notes: Madden finds trouble in Texas
- Notes: Futility for Rocket 1? ‘It’s Knoxville’
- Fast Talk: Wrapping up a lucrative weekend
- Sweep denied, Erb's valiant rally falls shy
- Moyer falls shy of last hurrah in Texas
- Loving restoration for Rayburn’s Old Blue
- ‘Family,’ hood swap salvage B-Shepp’s heat
- Dillard win nets hat, but not phone call
- Blog: It's tough getting enough seat time
Brownstown: Lucas Oil's expanded Jackson 100 weekend includes Sept. 23-25 action with $45,000 in winning purses on the line.
Thunder Mountain: Back-to-back $10,000 ULMS events Sept. 24-25 in Knox Dale, Pa.
Super Bee: Crate Late Model biggie pays $50,000-to-win Sept. 23-25 in Chatham, La.