All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Best club? Driver
Friday and Saturday!
Agony of defeat
FAIRBURY, Ill. (Sept. 15) — Finishing fifth after rising up to lead laps 30-35 of Tuesday night’s 50-lap DIRTcar-sanctioned One for the Road at Fairbury Speedway wasn’t especially pleasing to Shan…Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | September
- Strickler grabs first Lucas Oil win | Photos
- Notes: Oregon golfer, racer in the swing
- Column: Doubt rises during J.D.'s tough year
- Blog: The pain of missed Big E opportunities
- He's only human, but B-Shepp back on track
- Herrington to field Wynn Super Late Model
- Sheppard wins Fairbury's $15,000 | Photos
- Top 25: Eldora weekend shakes up rankings
- Fast Talk: Big E review of what might've been
- Strickler processes stinging Big E defeat
- Intercontinental coverage index | Fast Facts
One for the Road: Fairbury (Ill.) Speedway hosts a $15,000-to-win midweek special on Sept. 15.
I-80 Nationals: Lucas Oil tour visits Nebraska track Sept. 17-19 for Knoxville replacement.
Butterball Memorial: Kentucky's Richmond Raceway pays $20,059 to win Sept. 18-19.