All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Best club? Driver
Friday and Saturday!
Agony of defeat
It’s difficult to see the similarities between the loud, dust-filled atmosphere of a dirt track and the serenity of a golf course. But if you ask Preston Luckman, there are plenty of parallels between…Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | September
- Strickler grabs first Lucas Oil win | Photos
- Aikey rules last-ever Deery Brothers race
- Notes: Babb christens big-track car at FALS
- Column: Doubt rises during J.D.'s tough year
- Blog: The pain of missed Big E opportunities
- He's only human, but B-Shepp back on track
- Herrington to field Wynn Super Late Model
- Sheppard wins Fairbury's $15,000 | Photos
- Top 25: Eldora weekend shakes up rankings
- Fast Talk: Big E review of what might've been
- Intercontinental coverage index | Fast Facts
One for the Road: Fairbury (Ill.) Speedway hosts a $15,000-to-win midweek special on Sept. 15.
I-80 Nationals: Lucas Oil tour visits Nebraska track Sept. 17-19 for Knoxville replacement.
Butterball Memorial: Kentucky's Richmond Raceway pays $20,059 to win Sept. 18-19.