All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Agony of defeat
Best club? Driver
GREENWOOD, Neb. (Sept. 17) — Exorcising the demons of a heartbreaking $50,000 loss just five days earlier, Kyle Strickler of Mooresville, N.C., overtook Shane Clanton for the lead on lap 11 and turned…Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | September
- Aikey rules last-ever Deery Brothers race
- Notes: Oregon golfer, racer in the swing
- Notes: Babb christens big-track car at FALS
- Column: Doubt rises during J.D.'s tough year
- Blog: The pain of missed Big E opportunities
- He's only human, but B-Shepp back on track
- Herrington to field Wynn Super Late Model
- Sheppard wins Fairbury's $15,000 | Photos
- Top 25: Eldora weekend shakes up rankings
- Fast Talk: Big E review of what might've been
- Intercontinental coverage index | Fast Facts
One for the Road: Fairbury (Ill.) Speedway hosts a $15,000-to-win midweek special on Sept. 15.
I-80 Nationals: Lucas Oil tour visits Nebraska track Sept. 17-19 for Knoxville replacement.
Butterball Memorial: Kentucky's Richmond Raceway pays $20,059 to win Sept. 18-19.