All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Not quite a rookie
Just how much Ashton Winger’s first-ever World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model Series victory meant to him was evident as soon as he climbed out of his car last Friday night at Cedar Lake Speed…Full Story
- DIRTcar Summer Nationals coverage index
- Blog: Tales of racing, BBQ, career choices
- DirtonDirt.com streaming Trail-Way special
- After licking, Weisser's car keeps on ticking
- Notes: Steady setup leads Iowan to success
- Erb edges Pierce at Brownstown | Photos
- Notes: Gilpin unable to match success
- Superior track limited to 1,100 WoO tickets
- Top 25: WoO first-timer Winger joins poll
- Fast Talk: Wrapping up holiday weekend
- WRG ‘in great hands’ as Geisler steps away
- Track-by-track weekly results | July 2020
Summer Nationals: DIRTcar tour finally gets rolling July 8-12 with races at Brownstown, Peoria, Tri-City, Fairbury and East Moline.
Lucas Oil: Florence Speedway adds $12,000-to-win events on national tour July 10-11.
World of Outlaws: Wisconsin's Seymour, Plymouth, Superior tracks host mid-July races.