All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Top action shots
Coming Dec. 19!
Tim McCreadie of Watertown, N.Y., announced Saturday he will compete in 2020 driving the Longhorn house car backed by a new team owned by Donald and Gena Bradsher of Burlington, N.C., after spendi…Full Story
- DirtonDirt.com Best of '19 coverage index
- Malvern West plans 27 races, new tracks
- Best of 2019: Busy season's top-five lists
- Column: Life goes on after Rum Rummer split
- Weiss lands Drydene sponsorship deal
- Gopher 50 switches to Lucas Oil sanction
- Breakouts, newcomers, comebacks in '19
- Malvern plans split series after acquiring tour
- Fast Talk: Evaluating racing's 10-year trends
- Sheppard tops Drivers of the Year lists
- Column: O'Neal joins recharged MasterSbilt
- 2019 Late Model series/track champions
Volunteer: Drydene Xtreme DIRTcar Winter Series visits Bulls Gap, Tenn., oval Dec. 7.
Dome at America's Center: Gateway Dirt Nationals Dec. 19-21 in St. Louis capped by $30,000-to-win finale. | Live video
411: Seymour, Tenn., oval wraps up season with Super Late Model specials Dec. 27-28.