All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Ross the Boss
Decade in review
Return to glory
CONCORD, N.C. (Nov. 8) — Hearts were heavy in the Scott Bloomquist Racing camp during Friday’s Can-Am World Finals program at The Dirt Track at Charlotte. By the end of the night, though, there was …Full Story
- Fast Talk: Recapping Charlotte ‘juggernaut’
- Weiss falls shy in finale, but staying on gas
- Owens regains World Finals glory | Photos
- Former Indiana racer Leviner dies at 53
- Bronson edges Joiner to win Southern 100
- Hickman collects $3,000 Crate Nationals win
- Madden captures Charlotte opener | Photos
- Rack-and-pinion innovator Sweet dies at 72
- Column: Life’s good for Boss after victory
- Notes: Delaware power couple finish 1-2
- Quick Time: Review of the decade's stats
- 2019 Late Model series/track champions
Coors Light Fall Classic: Whynot's postponed event Nov. 15-16 starts with twin features, ends with $15,000-to-win finale.
Delaware: State race pays $5,000-to-win Nov. 16 at Delaware International Speedway.
Gobbler: Supers chase $3,500-to-win purse Nov. 16 at Boyd's Speedway in Ringgold, Ga.