All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Memorial Day edition
An engine builder entrenched in drag racing determined to forge his own path in Dirt Late Model racing. Thanks to his never-tiring commitment and the relationships he built with some of the sport’s be…Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | May 2019
- Fast Talk: Weekend recap, eyeing the holiday
- Trivia Time: Try out Memorial Day edition
- McIntosh competing in 'best of both worlds'
- Ferree's chances undone by faulty seat belt
- Stemler's first Ethanol win a Gas | Photos
- B-Shepp still rules Wayne County | Photos
- Eckert wins $11,000 at Selinsgrove | Photos
- Bailes tops McDowell for $10,000 | Photos
- Babb piloting Team Zero car at Show-Me
- Column: Redemptive win for maturing K-Rob
- Notes: F-16 mechanic finds speed on dirt
Show-Me 100: May 23-25 action at Lucas Oil Speedway in Wheatland, Mo., culminates with $30,000-to-win Lucas Oil Series event.
Spring Nationals: Ray Cook's tour wraps up with May 25-27 events at Dixie, Rome and 411.
Port Royal: Back-to-back $5,000-to-win events scheduled for May 25-26 at Pennsylvania oval.