All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Doing whatever it took at Knoxville Raceway — including running a rugged cushion — Jimmy Owens captured his second straight $40,000 victory in Iowa. | Inside Dirt Late Model Racing
Home track hero
Defending his home turf, Max Blair of Centerville, Pa., celebrated his second career World of Outlaws victory Thursday night at Stateline Speedway in Busti, N.Y.
Watch Brownstown (Ind.) Speedway's Lucas Oil-sanctioned Jackson 100 live Saturday. World of Outlaws fan? We've also got Stateline, Outlaw and Selinsgrove races live Sept. 19-21!
After missing a season because of intestinal surgery, Billy Eash of Johnstown, Pa., returned to pile up wins at Hidden Valley Speedway during a five-victory 2019 campaign.
September 19, 2019, 12:00 am
BUSTI, N.Y. — Deftly handling late-race traffic, home-track driver Max Blair of Centerville, Pa., led 50 laps Thursday at Stateline Speedway for a $10,000 payday on the World of Outlaws Morton Buildings…Full Story
- Track-by-track weekly results | September
- Casebolt eager for another Kokomo run
- Blog: Track proximity, community relations
- Column: Owens meets test at Knoxville
- Quick Time: Richest major-race rallies
- Notes: Eash grabs wins in comeback season
- Wilkersons purchase Rothbury, Mich., oval
- Pearl-Overton tandem hits jackpot again
- Notes: Knoxville bites elder O’Neal, T-Mac
- Top 25: Clanton rises to No. 11 in rankings
- Fast Talk: Dissecting Knoxville's winning rally
- After rollover, Thornton hopes for do-over