All Late Models. All the Time.
Your soruce for dirt late model news, photos and video
Blast from past
Perhaps it shouldn’t be a surprise that Lance Landers hired Jonathan Davenport to drive for him in 2018. Landers and his team sponsor and close friend, Steve Martin of Crop Production Services, have h…Full Story
- DirtWire: Slocum promoter buys 34 oval
- McDowell ends struggles driving new car
- DirtWire: Retiring Francis takes Lucas role
- Top 25: McDowell rises two spots in poll
- DirtWire: Cost-cutting Missouri tour forms
- Notes: Many options for EAMS racers
- DirtWire: Roberts new driver for Blount
- Fast Talk: Quick wrap of long National 100
- DirtWire: Stuckey launching house car
- By-the-numbers review of '17 WoO tour
- 2017 Late Model series and track champs
- LIVE PAY-PER-VIEW VIDEO ARCHIVES
Cherokee: Gaffney, S.C., track pays tribute to Mike Duvall with Carolina Clash-sanctioned $15,000-to-win Blue-Gray 100 on Nov. 18-19.
Boyd's: Ringgold, Ga.'s Gobbler pays $5,000-to-win Nov. 17-18 on Ray Cook's Bonus Series.
Screven: Ultimate, Fastrak drivers in action during Nov. 17-18 weekend in Sylvania, Ga.